What you’ll do:
Bring out your inner florist with this one stop shop of a class that will teach you floral design and bring out your artistic side. You and your crew will take a one hour floral design class, and create beautiful centerpieces and a floral hat from the comfort of your home, Airbnb or hotel room. Why not learn a new skill you’ll be able to take with you and use when you get home to beautify your space?
Why we love it for your BACH:
- One hour creative activity (not something you on the daily)
- Just show up (all materials brought right to your door)
- Have fun with florals (you’ll bring this skill home to use again)
- Live instruction (so you can ask questions and really learn design)
About the vendor:
Gramercy & Grace is a floral and event boutique named after a garden in Gramercy Park in New York City, which is one of two of the Big Apple’s only private gardens, and for Grace, the name owner Nathalie Cram has always equated with “strong and inspirational” family members of the same name.
- Design, colors and style will be cohesive to the Gramercy & Grace brand
- You’ll make a small, medium and large centerpiece, and a floral hat
- Tools, vases and blooms included
Floral design class
Starting at $85.00/person
Custom small centerpiece
Starting at $105.00/person
Custom medium centerpiece
Starting at $155.00/person
Custom large centerpiece
Starting at $200.00/person
Why Book with BACH?
Book with Confidence
While we encourage all experience partners to issue full or half refunds with at least 7 days notice, certain experiences have more strict cancellation policies. See below to fully understand the policy for this experience.
Get the Lowest Price
BACH does not add to any of the vendor fees and you are guaranteed the lowest price possible. If you find a lower price, let us know and we'll match it.