What you'll do:
See the most Insta-worthy murals in Austin while partying downtown on our one-of-a-kind roofless BYOB party bus! Halfway through the tour, we will stop for coffee and/or mimosas at Freddo ATX, a picture-perfect cafe in the heart of Austin’s trendy South Congress neighborhood. You will get to hop off the bus and have a free photoshoot at every mural. This experience accommodates 20 passengers and your talented driver will be your photographer! Those that have experienced this tour rave about their drivers being in the know, kind, and super fun, and highly recommend this as a to-do in Austin.
Why we love it for your party:
- See the best murals in Austin (enjoy a complimentary photoshoot from your driver at each stop)
- Delicious mimosas at a picture-perfect cafe (Freddo is an ATX must-visit)
- Stunning views of downtown Austin (you can check 'seeing the sights' off your list)
- Experienced drivers leading the way (plus thumping music, LED party lights, and coolers for your drinks)
About this experience partner:
We're Austin's first and only open-air party bus. Our BYOB party bus is the best way to experience Austin's amazing nightlife scene. Ride in style to the hottest party locations including West 6th, Rainey Street, and South Congress, or explore Austin's best murals on our coffee and murals tours. Our roofless party bus can accommodate groups of up to 20 passengers. All of our BYOB party buses include an experienced driver, a dance floor, LED Lighting, and a state-of-the-art sound system so your group can sit back and enjoy the ultimate party experience.
- BYOB: You can bring extra alcoholic beverages to enjoy during the bus ride but they must be stored inside the cooler during the stop and cannot be brought into the restaurant.
- Mimosas can be purchased from the restaurant directly upon arrival and are not included in the ticket package.
- Your driver will be happy to be your photographer with a customer-provided device.
- We will stop halfway through this tour for you to relax and enjoy mimosas at Freddo ATX cafe. You can purchase mimosas, food, coffee, and other beverages.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver when you arrive.
- Your party bus driver will go over the safety rules when you arrive.
- The pickup, drop off, and parking location is 602 E 4th St, Austin, TX 78701 - The Austin Visitor Center
generous Cancellation Policy
Full refund on cancellations with 7+ days notice. No refund within 7 day window.
4.9 (15 Ratings)
Such a fun and different experience! It was nice to see the murals and stop at Fredos, which was so cute! You’re in charge of the music and can dance and sing in between spots!! It’s also a great opportunity for a theme day/night and you’ll get plenty of group photos!
Super fun experience and great way to see the city! Can't wait to see our photos! Our driver, Jimmy, was SO much fun!!
We absolutely loved our experience and our driver! Our group got to experience and take pictures with many of the famous Austin murals while also getting a tour of the area. Our driver was knowledgeable, fun, courteous and a fun guide. 10/10 would recommend to any group visiting Austin!
We had Carmela as our driver and she was awesome!! Took us to all the cool murals and even helped us with our poses for our pictures. She was super friendly and a great time! Highly recommend this for a group who wants a fun tour of Austin and some cute group pics!
I booked the Mimosas & Murals Roofless BYOB Party Bus Tour with the phototshoot on October 8th, 2022 and it was the highlight of my bach party. I had the best time, the driver really dedicated to make it memorable and took great photos of me and my tribe! I would definitely book again!
We booked this memorable experience for my sister’s bachelorette party. We laughed, danced and posed our way through Austin, TX and have group pics at each mural to prove it!! Thank you for a wonderful event- would do again 10/10.
Jimmy was awesome, cannot wait to see the pics!!
We did the mimosas and murals for my sisters bachelorette party of 15. Our driver was so fun and took us to the best murals in Austin. I definitely recommend booking this for a big group of girls. The party bus was fun and we were able to bring our own drinks and put our own music.
We had so much fun dancing on the bus and celebrating our bachelorette! Great way to see the city and kick off our party. We went in June and it was hottt so make sure to bring water and lots of ice!!
Oh my gosh! This was so much fun! We rented it for a bachelorette party and it was better than anything else we could of done. Open air. Music and great sites. Our driver Steve was knowledgeable, kind and a great host! The bride to be had the best time. Do this instead of a limo. You won’t regret it!!
Our bachelorette group loved this - it was such a fun way to dance and hangout as a group enjoying the beautiful sunshine while seeing so many of Austin’s awesome murals. Loved having our own personal photographer to take all our pics! Highly recommend as a fun group activity!
Why Book with BACH?
Book with Confidence
While we encourage all experience partners to issue full or half refunds with at least 7 days notice, certain experiences have more strict cancellation policies.
Lowest Price Guarantee
BACH does not add to any of the vendor fees and you are guaranteed the lowest price possible. If you find a lower price, let us know and we’ll match it.