There are few things that are as fun or as memorable as celebrating your favorite bride-to-be with an all-out bachelorette weekend. Unfortunately, there are also few things as stressful as trying to plan said bachelorette weekend. But fear not, because we have got you covered! With this guide we’ll walk you through each and every step—so you can take the guesswork out of the planning, throw an utterly kick-a$$ party, and give your girl a weekend she’ll never forget.
Step 1: Determine the budget and the guest
Bachelorettes are so fun, but they can also be pricey, and the last thing you want is for anyone to be excluded because they can’t afford the trip. With the BACH app, it’s no problem. Just create a guest list in the app and then use polls to decide on a budget that works for everyone. You can also vote on dates and communicate with the whole party via the app. Planning has never been so simple.
Step 2: Pick a destination and book your stay
First things first, pick a destination that’ll give the bride-to-be all the heart-eyes and suits the group’s budget and availability. Then it’s just about researching and booking your accommodations, whether you’re looking for a hotel, vacation rental, or an Airbnb. (Psst—the BACH app can help with that part!)
Step 3: Decide what you wanna do!
Make the most of your trip by planning tons of fun activities, whether it’s pampering the bride with spa treatments or getting an adrenaline high with an outdoor adventure. The BACH marketplace and app make it easy to find and book experiences of all kinds in more than 20 premier party destinations. You can also use the app to coordinate plans with the group and share itineraries. Pro tip: Pack your weekend full of fun, but make sure you all have some time to relax too!
Here is a weekend itinerary guide to help you get started:
Here's a more general bachelorette weekend itinerary that can be adapted to various destinations and preferences:
- Arrival and Check-in: Arrive at the destination and check into your accommodation.
- Welcome Gathering: Start the weekend with a casual gathering at your accommodation. Enjoy light snacks, drinks, and have a relaxed evening catching up and setting the tone for the weekend.
- Morning Activity: Begin the day with a group activity, such as a workout class, yoga session, or a scenic walk/hike.
- Brunch or Lunch: Head out to a local brunch spot or café for a delicious meal together.
- Afternoon Excursion: Plan an excursion or adventure activity that suits the destination. Options include exploring a nearby town, visiting a vineyard for wine tasting, going on a boat tour, or engaging in a fun outdoor activity like zip-lining or paddleboarding.
- Evening Celebration: Dress up and enjoy a memorable evening together. This could include a fancy dinner at a trendy restaurant, a private dining experience, or a themed party at your accommodation.
- Relaxation and Bonding: Dedicate the morning to relaxation. Have a leisurely breakfast or brunch at a local café or enjoy a spa day with massages and treatments.
- Afternoon Free Time: Give everyone some free time to explore the area, do shopping, or enjoy optional activities based on individual interests. Consider providing suggestions for local attractions, shopping districts, or cultural sites.
- Farewell Dinner: Gather in the evening for a farewell dinner at a favorite restaurant or choose a unique dining experience to make the evening special. Share memories, stories, and heartfelt toasts to the bride-to-be.
- Departure: Enjoy a final breakfast or brunch together before checking out of the accommodation. Bid farewell to each other and depart with cherished memories.
Step 4: Make sure you have transportation
Do you need rides to and from the airport? Should you book rental cars? Is a party bus in order? Chat with the gals through the BACH app so you can plan transportation ahead of time for a stress-free trip. You can even book transportation in advance through the app so you can avoid last-minute planning or—gasp!—cancellations.
Step 5: Be prepared to eat, drink, and be merry
A bachelorette party without enough food or—god forbid—enough alcohol would be a disaster. Avoid tragedy and set yourselves up for a weekend of plenty by choosing restaurants, making reservations, and planning your grocery list so you can fill your place full of goodies (like these easy-to-make treats). You might even be able to book a company to do your shopping ahead of time so you can arrive to a fully-stocked kitchen! Plus, the app makes it easy to split the cost with the rest of the group.
Step 6: Decorate, decorate, decorate
You know you’ll be getting dressed up for the weekend. Make sure your place is equally as fancy! Incorporate decorations and gifts that’ll make the bride literally scream with happiness, like matching T-shirts, balloons, and customized party favors. The BACH app makes it easy to coordinate with vendors and share ideas with your group. Looking for inspo on party-perfect decorations? We’ve got you covered. And pro tip: Double-check with your accommodations to make sure you’re cool to have vendors come on site.
Step 7: Safety first
Don’t let the unexpected get in the way of your bride-to-be’s big bash. Think ahead and create a safety plan for the weekend, including arranging for designated drivers, carrying important phone numbers and addresses, and having a first-aid kit on hand. Use the BACH app to make sure everyone is aware of the plan and can stay connected throughout the weekend.
Step 8: Communication is key
Keep everyone up to date throughout the planning process using the app’s messaging and sharing features. You can also confirm reservations, transportation, and activities before the weekend so you can avoid any last-minute cancellations.
Step 9: Get your party on!
After all that planning, you and your queens deserve to relax, celebrate, and spoil the bride-to-be with the best weekend of her life! Use the app and everything you’ve planned to guide you through the weekend, including splitting expenses, coordinating plans, and sharing all those pretty pictures you’re sure to rack up.
Remember: Planning a bachelorette party is a big task, and an important one. Be flexible during the planning process, prepare to adapt plans to suit the group, and above all else, keep the bride’s happiness at the forefront. After all, this is her weekend!