Pack your swimsuits and SPF, because you're jet-setting off to the Sunshine State for a BACH weekend 🌞. Orlando, Florida is filled with theme parks, gardens, water adventures, and plenty of bars and restaurants to toast to your last weekend as a single woman.
So fill your bags with sandals, matching swimsuits, Minnie Mouse ears, and your magic wand (whew, you may need to check a bag). Below, we share the must-have spots for a bachelorette party, Orlando style.
Where to Eat to Fuel Your Bride Squad
You'll need plenty of grub to fuel your Orlando bachelorette party. From popsicles, tacos, and bottomless brunch, here are a few drool-worthy spots for your bachelorette weekend:
- The Pop Parlour: If you want a sweet treat to escape the Orlando heat wave, take a trip to The Pop Parlour where they've made homemade popsicles and ice cream for over 50 years. Made from fresh fruit (no frozen purees!), you can enjoy delicious creamy, fruity, or even boozy popsicles in flavors like bourbon peach, mimosa, blueberry cinnamon, and peanut butter pie.
- The Ravenous Pig: Located in Winter Park, this farm-to-table gastropub is a must-visit for foodies. Start with the mushroom and Gruyere beignets and move on to the royal red shrimp and grits or pork parmesan to complete your evening.
- Prato: Prato is one of the most-loved Italian joints in all of Orlando, with plenty of outdoor seating for a gorgeous girls night. Order a couple bottles of vino to split, then pass pretzel-crusted calamari, black truffle arancini, and authentic wood-fired pizzas around the table.
- Black Bean Deli: What used to be one of Orlando's best-kept secrets has now turned into the top destination for authentic Cuban cuisine. Enjoy this lunch spot for Havana pork, ham croquetas, fried plantains, and enough rice and beans to go around.
- Pepe's Cantina: If you ask a local for the best Mexican food in Orlando, you'll get more than a few voices recommending Pepe's Cantina. Order the carnitas or al pastor with guac and ceviche for the table, down some tequila shots, or enjoy their bottomless brunch on weekends.
- Cafe Tu Tu Tango: If you're looking for a bottomless brunch, try Tu Tu Tango, where you can get bottomless mimosas for $18 and bottomless food for $26. Much on breakfast tacos, guava and sweet plantain bread pudding, monkey bread, or fried chicken waffles at this tapas-style restaurant.
- The Boathouse: Outside the Disney World park at Disney Springs, the Boathouse is an iconic, waterfront dining spot. Enjoy oysters on the half shell before biting into market-fresh ahi tuna or salmon.
Where to Drink for Happy Hour and Nights Out
The Orlando nightlife scene is filled with live music, speakeasies, and gorgeous rooftop bars. Here are a few bars to enjoy on your nights out 🍷:
- ICEBAR Orlando: ICEBAR is the largest permanent ice bar in the world, often featured on the Food Network and the Travel Channel. After getting decked out in thermal coats and gloves, you'll sip polar mojitos and eskimo rum punches while getting some IG-worthy shots.
- Hanson's Shoe Repair: Hanson's Shoe Repair is both a speakeasy and a rooftop bar, situated in one of Orlando's oldest houses. To get in, you'll need to check their Twitter account for the daily password.
- Howl at the Moon: Howl at the Moon is a part live music bar, part nightclub, part piano bar known for its no-sets agenda. Their bachelorette party packages include reserved seating, a complimentary round of drinks, and a shot served to the bride-to-be in a take-home glass.
- M Lounge: M Lounge is one of Orlando's most upscale rooftop bars with gorgeous views of downtown. For space for all your bridesmaids, maid of honor, and BFFs, be sure to make a reservation.
- Aero Rooftop Bar & Lounge: This rooftop dance club is situated right in downtown Orlando, where live DJs create a great party atmosphere. Sip signature cocktails, dance to house music, and lounge in their cabana-style decor.
What to Do for a Bachelorette Party Orlando Besides Theme Parks
Sure, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and the Magic Kingdom get all the glory, but there are plenty of Orlando activities that don't take place inside a theme park. Here are several bachelorette party ideas to work into your Orlando itinerary:
- Take a hot air balloon ride: Where better to toast your last getaway as a single woman than floating above the clouds? Orlando Balloon Flights offers hot air balloon group packages starting at $350, which includes a Champagne toast.
- Swim with manatees: If you're making the trek down to Florida, you probably want to see some wildlife while you're there. Real Florida Adventures offers snorkel tours in the Crystal River area of the Gulf Coast, with free transportation from Orlando.
- Take a spa day: The spa at the Four Seasons in Orlando offers a wonderful place to relax and unwind with your besties. Get mani pedis, or splurge on a number of treatments like facials, body scrubs, or massages.
- Boat through the everglades: Glide through the gorgeous marshes of central Florida in a private airboat ride just 20 minutes south of downtown Orlando. The Spirit of the Swamp tours start at $50 per person for a private boat ride with your girls.
- Enjoy an afternoon at Lake Eola Park: Situated in the heart of downtown Orlando, Eola Park is a gorgeous place where you can rent swan-shaped paddle boats, snap an Instagram photo with live swans, or see live music performed at the amphitheater. Grab a bite at a local restaurant or pack a picnic to enjoy with your girls.
- Catch a comedy show: The SAK Comedy Lab is where Wayne Brady and many other comedy greats got their start. Catch a show on Friday or Saturday nights, sip a glass of wine, and enjoy a few laughs.
What to Do Inside Orlando Theme Parks
If you chose Orlando as your BACH party destination, chances are a Disney park, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld are at the top of your bucket list. Since you could easily spend an entire weekend at just one of these three places, here are the ones we suggest you hit.
Walt Disney World
- Dine like a princess: Get a reservation at Be Our Guest Restaurant or Cinderella's Royal Table for a fairytale dining experience.
- Enjoy your favorite rides: Get a FastPass to ensure you get to experience Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, the Tower of Terror, and other top attractions.
- Drink around the world: Organize your own bar crawl through Epcot as you enjoy a 21+ beverage from various countries.
- Meet your favorite characters: Capture an Instagram shot with your childhood heroes throughout the park.
- Stroll through the boardwalk: The Boardwalk at Disney is 100% free to enter, and is filled with gorgeous shops, ice cream parlors, and dining opportunities.
- Explore the Wizarding World of Harry Potter: You could easily spend an entire day sipping butterbeer, riding the Hogwarts Express, escaping Gringotts, and strolling through Diagon Alley.
- Get lost in adventure: Ride the top attractions in Universal’s Islands of Adventure, like the Jurassic Park River Adventure, the Incredible Hulk Coaster, and Skull Island: Reign of Kong.
- Sing karaoke: Test out your vocal cords at the Rising Star at CityWalk for a one-of-a-kind singalong experience.
- Escape to Volcano Bay: Volcano Bay is a water park inside Universal Studios where you can rent cabanas, splash in waterfalls, and ride through some scream-worthy water slides.
- Ride the Mako: Fun fact — the tallest roller coaster in all of Orlando isn't in the two previously mentioned parks, it's in SeaWorld. Ride the Mako roller coaster and the other fun rides in the park.
- See dolphins up close: Enjoy the Dolphins Up-Close tour to come face-to-face with these wonderful sea creatures.
- Take a trip to the Arctic: Get a glimpse of Antarctica and five species of penguins through the Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin experience.
- Visit the Aquatica Water Park: SeaWorld's water park is one of the largest in the nation, hosting the Dolphin Plunge, Ihu Breakaway Falls, and Taumata Racer slides.
For the Best Bachelorette Party Ever, Download the BACH App
With so much to see in Orlando — and just one weekend to do it all — you'll have one packed weekend for your BACH party 🎉.
To ensure you hit all your favorite sights, be sure the entire bride squad downloads the BACH app to their phones. With the BACH app, you can create a detailed itinerary to bounce through downtown Orlando, Disney World, and Universal Studios. You can also split your bar tab at the Leaky Cauldron or vote on which roller coaster — Space or Splash Mountain — to hit next.
Ready for your Orlando BACH weekend? Download the BACH app and start planning.