What you'll do:
It’s a yoga class with ridiculously cute and cuddly goats—need we say anything more?
Laugh with your best friends while doing gentle yoga stretches with the playful, affectionate goats! Do as much or as little yoga as you want. This class isn’t about challenging poses and breaking a sweat. It’s about getting back to nature, laughing off the hangover, and cuddling with absolutely adorbs baby goats.
Relax in Child’s Pose and try to stay still as a little one stands on your back with its tiny hooves. And make sure to have your phones at the ready—photo ops for days!
Why we love it for your BACH:
- The perfect lazy BACH activity (heal your body and cozy up with pet goats for the morning)
- Cuddle time (20 minutes at the end is reserved strictly for goat cuddles and photo ops!)
- Goat giggles (seriously, you won’t stop laughing)
- It works for everybody (I mean, who doesn’t love Child’s Pose and baby goats?)
About the vendor:
The Blissful Goat’s mission is to help people discover the healing benefits derived from the great outdoors, animals, and a spiritual approach to life and health. They’ll prepare you for peaceful and meaningful interaction with the pet “goaties,” with the intention of giving you a joyful experience that allows you to connect with nature and yourself in a beautiful pastoral setting. They encourage more people to think of goats as healing pets!
- The price is $400 for up to 10 participants and an additional $30 per person over 10 with a maximum of 20 people.
- The class is 75 minutes long, with the last 20 minutes reserved for photos and quality cuddle time with the goats.
- Latex-free yoga mats washed with soap and water are available to rent on-site for $3 cash or Venmo per person (For safety, if you bring your own mat, please pre-sanitize).
- Must be 18 or over to participate.
- Every person must sign an online waiver before attending found in your confirmation email.
- Bring a hoodie and a mask, please!
Private Goat Yoga Party (up to 10 people)
Goat Yoga party up to 10 people
Starting at $460.00/party
Why Book with BACH?
Book with Confidence
While we encourage all experience partners to issue full or half refunds with at least 7 days notice, certain experiences have more strict cancellation policies. See below to fully understand the policy for this experience.
Get the Lowest Price
BACH does not add to any of the vendor fees and you are guaranteed the lowest price possible. If you find a lower price, let us know and we'll match it.
777 Cassou Rd, San Marcos, CA 92069, USAGet directions