What you’ll do:
Meet your tour guide for the night, Alexander Adams, an entertainer, historian, and one of the original New Orleans haunted tour guides' extraordinaire. Follow Alex through the streets of the French Quarter with a BACH beverage in hand while exploring NOLAS’ infamous and dark history. You’ll visit the city’s most haunted locations, including the Ursuline Convent and Lalaurie Mansion (American Horror Story: Coven).
Throughout the tour, Alexander will keep you curiously frightened with spooky tales of ghosts, witches, serial killers, and the voodoo rituals of Marie Laveau: the famous Voodoo Queen in New Orleans. On your last stop, you’ll see where the creepy hauntings are still happening today.
Why we love it for your BACH:
- The spooky pre-game (booze available at each haunted location)
- Lalaurie Mansion (one of the most haunted and disturbing places in the world)
- Ghost stories, serial killers, and voodoo rituals (what more could your bride ask for?)
- The French Quarter (head directly from your spooky stroll to Bourbon Street)
- The Haunted Crawl operates rain or shine, be prepared for current weather conditions.
- The walking is kept to a minimum, 6-8 total blocks.
- Alcohol is not included in the price of the tour, but is available for purchase at each location.
- Group size is limited to adhere to local government regulations.
- Gratuities not included - but please consider tipping your guide.
- Advance tickets are required.
About this vendor:
We create entertaining experiences through New Orleans tours, which encourage participants to immerse themselves in the stimulating vibe that makes New Orleans the most interesting city in America.
Each tour is carefully created with an engaging purpose in mind. We think of ourselves as experience creators and storytellers, not regular tour guides, showcasing each aspect of New Orleans through food, spirits, music, and culture.
We don’t offer typical tours in New Orleans. You will receive VIP treatment and deals another New Orleans tour company may not focus on providing. You’ll see it's the little things and attention to detail that makes your experience here just a bit more exclusive.
Our tours of New Orleans include an exclusive bar crawl through the French Quarter (think VIP club crawl), a food tour of New Orleans, a haunted pub crawl, a creepy New Orleans ghost tour and a Sunday Funday pub crawl New Orleans bachelor and bachelorette party idea that is rated top 10 things to do in New Orleans.
The Haunted Crawl
The Haunted Crawl
Starting at $24.50/person
Why Book with BACH?
Book with Confidence
While we encourage all experience partners to issue full or half refunds with at least 7 days notice, certain experiences have more strict cancellation policies. See below to fully understand the policy for this experience.
Get the Lowest Price
BACH does not add to any of the vendor fees and you are guaranteed the lowest price possible. If you find a lower price, let us know and we'll match it.
515 St Philip St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USAGet directions