What You'll Do:
Get ready to go with your crew on an unforgettable off-road adventure. Take a three or four hour guided SXS adventure as YOU drive one of our Side By Sides with your friends/family. Follow your guide through some of the most scenic middle TN backcountry dirt roads. Guides are local to the area and navigate your ride, sharing stories and history along the way. There are so many things to see and do on this active and memorable ride. Splash through several water crossings on old dirt roads, get your picture taken by a beautiful waterfall or Lake, or stop to explore a cave and see the Primm Springs Historic Hotel & Ghost Town. You'll see lots of wildlife, farm animals and beautiful old country barns. And for those who love a good celeb sighting, there are several celebrities that live in the area where we ride, so you just never know who you might see. We customize our routes and destinations for each group to ensure the ultimate off-road FUN!
Why we love it for your BACH:
- Adventure awaits (drive through backcountry roads & see unfamiliar territory with your best friends)
- Guides keep it fun (customized routes ensuring your group will have a
- Bride gets a t-shirt (and a group photo, too!)
- Don’t worry about getting there (roundtrip transportation for groups of 10 or more included)
- BYOB for your way home (bring drinks for the ride back to Nashville)
About the vendor:
Fisher's Off-Road Rentals, LLC is a family owned and operated business started by Brian Fisher and Melissa Fisher of Fisher's ATV World/Fisher's Off-Road. Brian and Melissa, along with their two sons, Tyler and Brady and daughter Briana, have been a part of the off-road community for over 20+ years. The Fisher family has spent their lives traveling all over the country riding and filming for their national television show, Fisher's ATV World at different off-road parks and trail systems to help educate and allow others to experience what the Off-Road community is all about! In 2019, keeping their love for riding alive, the Fisher family started Fisher's Off-Road, LLC. Based out of middle Tennessee, this rental program allows individuals and families to rent a Side By Side to explore the middle Tennessee back country roads for a scenic ride you'll never forget.
- Minimum of two people per Side by Side required; each holds up to four people
- Fees are per person/adult
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver's license at
- Bottled waters are provided, bringing along snacks & drinks is recommended, and are also sold in the Pro Shop prior to departure.
- Cleaned and Sanitized helmets and goggles are provided
- Dressing in layers is recommended
- We do have a bathroom to use before/after the ride
- During the summer months, part of the ride is the creek crossings so plan to get wet, and you may want to bring along a towel or change of clothes for the ride back
- Gratuity is NOT included so please plan to bring for your guides
The most fun of our whole trip! The guide is so friendly and well informed of the area and it's history. The route of the tour was great with plenty of opportunity to get wet driving through creeks running from lawmen!
Go to the BACH app
to see booking options
Why Book with BACH?
Book with Confidence
While we encourage all experience partners to issue full or half refunds with at least 7 days notice, certain experiences have more strict cancellation policies. See below to fully understand the policy for this experience.
Get the Lowest Price
BACH does not add to any of the vendor fees and you are guaranteed the lowest price possible. If you find a lower price, let us know and we'll match it.