What you'll do:
Hang on to your neon wigs, bachelorettes—it’s time for a show your party will never forget! Suzy Wong’s Drag’n Brunch is listed as one of the Top 10 Drag Brunches in the US. You’ll enjoy delicious southern appetizers delivered right to your table as well as one entree item of your choice. The price when you book through BACH includes our cabaret fee for the drag show plus free soda, juice, iced tea, and coffee. Ready to start day drinking? Refreshing custom cocktails are available a la carte from our drink menu. What are you waiting for? Let’s get this show started!
- Come half an hour early and grab a pre-show drink at our bar Tribe!
- Punctuality is critical as the whole experience is fun and fast paced
- Be certain to let the host/hostess know you booked via the BACH app
Why we love it for your BACH:
- This show is very interactive and HIGH energy (we hope you're all ready to participate!)
- Southern appetizers and brunch favorites (think biscuits & gravy and scrambled egg rolls)
- Laugh while you brunch (proud to be one of America's Top 10 drag shows)
- Support local queens (Nashville is home to some of the country's most talented performers)
- Sassy and profession queen MCs (which celebrity impersonator will you see: Dolly? Reba? Ariana Grande?)
- 'Love' mural on the patio (capture the moment with your group for instgram)
Entree options (each guest chooses one):
- Avocado Toast Tomato Confit, Roasted Garlic, Crispy Shallot (v)
- Suzy's Peppy Parfait Vanilla Yogurt, Mixed Berries, Granola (v)
- Chicken Salad Sandwich Chicken Salad, Grapes, Celery. Served w/ Fresh Fruit
- Quiche Ham, Cheddar, Onion. Served w/ Potato Salad
- Katsu Chicken & Waffles Panko Fried Chicken, Bacon, Syrup, Cinnamon Butter
- AM Fried Rice Jasmine Fried Rice, Vegetables, Choice of Chicken or Tofu (v†) [Shrimp +5]
- Hong Kong Millionaire BBQ Pulled Pork, Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Queso, Tomato Confit, Fries, Sriracha, Scallion
- All-American Burger American Cheese, LTO, Ketchup, Fries
- Chicken Strips Choice of Fries or Potato Salad
- 2 hour-long experience
- hour 1: brunch (be sure to be on time)
- hour 2: the show you all came to see
- Seating times: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning seatings at 10:15 AM/10:30 AM and 12:45 PM/1:00 PM
- Alcoholic beverages are available a la carte off our cocktail menu.
- Come 30mins early for a cocktail before seating.
- Drag Queen's work for tips so our recommendation is to bring $5-$20 to tip.
4.7 (12 Reviews)
Suzy Wong’s Brunch and Drag show was so much fun! We weren’t sure what to expect from the brunch, but the food was great and there’s a variety of options to chose from. The Queens were A M A Z I N G! They made sure to interact with all the different parties and there was even a little surprise at the end with the male bartender! I would highly recommend this for any group looking for a good time and not just a traditional brunch.
Had such an amazing time! Everyone there was so nice and the performers were great. Will definitely be going back!!
So so fun! Such a good experience
This show is a MUST for any girls trip! The Queens’ are so talented and entertaining, it’s such a fun atmosphere!The food & drinks were great as well!
It was amazing!! We had a lot of fun! Food was good too.
It was very fun! The queens are super talented and very funny! The waiters are good too. Just make sure you read your bill before paying because we had to remind the bar that we paid for lunch in advanced
Go to the BACH app
to see booking options
Why Book with BACH?
Book with Confidence
While we encourage all experience partners to issue full or half refunds with at least 7 days notice, certain experiences have more strict cancellation policies. See below to fully understand the policy for this experience.
Get the Lowest Price
BACH does not add to any of the vendor fees and you are guaranteed the lowest price possible. If you find a lower price, let us know and we'll match it.