What you'll do:
Hang on to your neon wigs, bachelorettes—it’s time for a show your party will never forget! Suzy Wong’s Drag’n Brunch is listed as one of the Top 10 Drag Brunches in the US. You’ll enjoy delicious southern appetizers delivered right to your table as well as one entree item of your choice. The price when you book through BACH includes our cabaret fee for the drag show plus free soda, juice, iced tea, and coffee. Ready to start day drinking? Refreshing custom cocktails are available a la carte from our drink menu. What are you waiting for? Let’s get this show started!
- Come half an hour early and grab a pre-show drink at our bar Tribe!
- Punctuality is critical as the whole experience is fun and fast paced
- Be certain to let the host/hostess know you booked via the BACH app
Why we love it for your BACH:
- This show is very interactive and HIGH energy (we hope you're all ready to participate!)
- The Bride gets a complimentary mimosa on us (enjoy 1 free mimosa for the Bride to be!)
- Southern appetizers and brunch favorites (think biscuits & gravy and scrambled egg rolls)
- Laugh while you brunch (proud to be one of America's Top 10 drag shows)
- Support local queens (Nashville is home to some of the country's most talented performers)
- Sassy and profession queen MCs (which celebrity impersonator will you see: Dolly? Reba? Ariana Grande?)
- 'Love' mural on the patio (capture the moment with your group for instgram)
Entree options (each guest chooses one):
- Avocado Toast Tomato Confit, Roasted Garlic, Crispy Shallot (v)
- Suzy's Peppy Parfait Vanilla Yogurt, Mixed Berries, Granola (v)
- Chicken Salad Sandwich Chicken Salad, Grapes, Celery. Served w/ Fresh Fruit
- Quiche Ham, Cheddar, Onion. Served w/ Potato Salad
- Katsu Chicken & Waffles Panko Fried Chicken, Bacon, Syrup, Cinnamon Butter
- AM Fried Rice Jasmine Fried Rice, Vegetables, Choice of Chicken or Tofu (v†) [Shrimp +5]
- Hong Kong Millionaire BBQ Pulled Pork, Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Queso, Tomato Confit, Fries, Sriracha, Scallion
- All-American Burger American Cheese, LTO, Ketchup, Fries
- Chicken Strips Choice of Fries or Potato Salad
- 2 hour-long experience
- hour 1: brunch (be sure to be on time)
- hour 2: the show you all came to see
- Seating times: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning seatings at 10:15 AM/10:30 AM and 12:45 PM/1:00 PM
- Alcoholic beverages are available a la carte off our cocktail menu.
- Come 30mins early for a cocktail before seating.
- Drag Queen's work for tips so our recommendation is to bring $5-$20 to tip.
Suzy Wong's Nashville Drag Brunch
This includes appetizers delivered to the table (Scrambled Egg Rolls, Biscuits, and Sausage Gravy) as well as one Entree from those listed on our in-house menu. Included in this fee is our cabaret fee as well as soda, juice, iced tea, and coffee.
Alcoholic beverages are available a la carte off our cocktail menu (not included in cost).
Starting at $31.99/person
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience partner offers no refunds once the reservation is confirmed
4.9 (18 Ratings)
It was a great show awesome performers
The girls wad great!!! The show was fun and interactive. The dancing the comedy everything was great!!! The food and drinks were absolutely delicious
Not only were the queens amazing to watch and hilarious, but the food you get was phenomenal! 10/10 would go again!
It was so much fun! It was nice to book through the BACH app & then only pay for the alcohol.
The food was great and the entertainment was even better! It was my favorite group activity we did for our bachelorette trip. Such a fun, energetic atmosphere with some really talented Queens!
The BEST time. We laughed so hard I could have watched the show all day it was great !
The show was amazing. The queens were so fun and all the servers were great. Something we would definitely do again.
Suzy Wong’s Brunch and Drag show was so much fun! We weren’t sure what to expect from the brunch, but the food was great and there’s a variety of options to chose from. The Queens were A M A Z I N G! They made sure to interact with all the different parties and there was even a little surprise at the end with the male bartender! I would highly recommend this for any group looking for a good time and not just a traditional brunch.
Had such an amazing time! Everyone there was so nice and the performers were great. Will definitely be going back!!
Our group unanimously agreed this was our favorite part of our entire trip. The Queens were funny, engaging and just overall amazing. With the show and food included, the price is unbeatable. 12/10 recommend to everyone!
Definitely book this brunch. Loved the queens were Super funny. They went to every since table. Involved everyone in the show. I’m happy I booked with The Bach app because we saved tons of money. The food was included and the starts were delicious.
Our experience of a bachelorette party of 7 was the best we could have imagined! The food was great, the entertainment was even better, we laughed for 2 straight hours! I would recommend this experience to anyone!!
So so fun! Such a good experience
This brunch was just what we needed to start off our day! Ur was interactive and extremely exciting! Not to mention the Nashville cuisine being thrown in! So great!
This show is a MUST for any girls trip! The Queens’ are so talented and entertaining, it’s such a fun atmosphere!The food & drinks were great as well!
Let me tell you it was truly the highlight of our trip! We went in October so the entire venue was decked out ceiling to floor in Halloween decor. From the minute we arrived, everyone was so kind and the staff was friendly. Every seat in the house had a great view to see the show and all the entertainers were fun and interactive. They even took the time to chat with our bride to be and make her feel special. The brunch was also really good, but even more were the tasty espresso martinis! We booked through the Bach app which made paying our check even easier. We would absolutely recommend checking out Suzy Wong’s to anyone in the area for a birthday, bachelorette trip, or simply looking for a great brunch experience. We will certainly be back on our next trip.
It was amazing!! We had a lot of fun! Food was good too.
It was a blast. The queens were amazing, the food was great! Had a bar area you could hang out at while waiting for the show to start, then you were walked into a huge performing area for the show. Would definitely do it again!
My friends and I came over to celebrate friends bachelorette and we all loved the show, had wonderful time, service was great- food and drinks came out quickly. Love to come back again.
It was very fun! The queens are super talented and very funny! The waiters are good too. Just make sure you read your bill before paying because we had to remind the bar that we paid for lunch in advanced
Our experience at Suzy Wongs brunch and drag show was great! The food was great but the entertainment was awesome! The performers did a great job of getting the audience engaged, would go back the next time we are in Nashville!
I planned a bachelorette party for my bestie and there was no way we weren't going to a drag show! We've seen shows in Portland a few times but nothing compares to the ladies in Nashville Suzy Wongs! So much energy and the choice in music was phenomenal! The moves on those ladies were impressive! Even our server was fantastic! Only thing I would change is the amount of talking in the beginning. Felt like the actual show was pretty short, but still a super fun time!
We had the best experience at Suzy wongs! Our server right from the start was hilarious and made our bride feel like a queen. The performers were beautiful and amazing and put on the best show! We still talk about our experience months later! Definitely will do this again when we are back in Nashville!
We used this event to kick off my daughter’s bachelorette party and it was such a fun and exciting environment! Definitely set the pace for the weekend!
We loved Suzy Wongs because the entertainers were great and the drinks were strong.
Why Book with BACH?
Book with Confidence
While we encourage all experience partners to issue full or half refunds with at least 7 days notice, certain experiences have more strict cancellation policies.
Lowest Price Guarantee
BACH does not add to any of the vendor fees and you are guaranteed the lowest price possible. If you find a lower price, let us know and we’ll match it.