What you'll do:
Looking for an experience full of photo ops, fresh air, and wine but not sure how to get there and back in a safe but fun way? Book this party shuttle operated by Honky Tonk Party Express to get you and your crew of up to 25 guests to and from Arrington Vineyards. You’ll be whisked away to this popular bachelorette party destination just 30 miles outside of downtown Nashville for a 3-hour excursion that is one for the camera rolls. Includes trip to Arrington Vineyards, driver wait time, and trip back for a total of 3 hours. Additional hours are optional and available in the booking options below. Does not include admission to Arrington Vineyards or wine tastings. Shuttles depart from ANY location in Nashville (Airbnb, brunch spots, etc).
Why we love it for your BACH:
- Safety first (no DD needed from your group, and the shuttle includes geo-tracking for added comfort)
- Travel conveniently in style (with executive seating and USB chargers on board)
- Check Arrington off the to-do list (picturesque rolling hills and rustic barns? Count us in 📸)
- Great for big groups (no need to schedule multiple car services for your crew)
- Keep the party going (pregame on the way there and keep vibes high on the way back)
About Arrington Vineyards:
Nashville’s Arrington Vineyards is owned by country music artist Kix Brooks and master vintner Kip Summer. Arrington Vineyards was originally established in 2003, when wine master Kip and a fellow wine enthusiast and their families purchased a 25-acre hog farm and began clearing the property and planting grapevines. In 2004, Kix purchased the farm adjacent to the original vineyards - which included the farmhouse that eventually became the winery tasting room. Together, they began creating a first-class winery with the working name of Firefly Vineyards. This name was later changed to reflect the local community of Arrington, Tennessee.
- This is your shuttle ride, not your vineyard ticket. Please book your vineyard tickets before booking your shuttle ride.
- Every Arrington Vineyard shuttle departs from ANY location in Nashville (Airbnb, brunch spots, etc).
- 6 guest minimum / 25 max per shuttle
- Experienced drivers
- Department of Transportation certified and fully insured as required by TDOT
4.7 (20 Reviews)
The honky tonk shuttle was so convenient and our driver was great! I would recommend doing this!
The shuttle was prompt and the ride was comfy, with USB chargers! (I was relieved cuz I had forgotten to charge the night before). It’s not a super long ride, about forty minutes to this absolutely picturesque vineyard. Seriously gorgeous, with rolling hills, live music playing, and a rustic barn where they do the tastings. We snagged a table looking out at the rows and rows of grapes, but I kinda wish we’d brought a blanket and made it a true picnic! It was the perfect way to end the weekend.
Go to the BACH app
to see booking options
Why Book with BACH?
Book with Confidence
While we encourage all experience partners to issue full or half refunds with at least 7 days notice, certain experiences have more strict cancellation policies. See below to fully understand the policy for this experience.
Get the Lowest Price
BACH does not add to any of the vendor fees and you are guaranteed the lowest price possible. If you find a lower price, let us know and we'll match it.