What you’ll do:
Relax and enjoy your pre-dinner drinks in the comfort of your group’s BACH stay. Your private chef will be in the kitchen, whipping up a delicious and innovative Tex Mex meal for y’all from scratch! (See menu options below.) No need to worry about grocery shopping or supplies. Your chef will come with all the ingredients and groceries: everything from local sourdough to jalapeño cornbread. Does your group have any special requests or dietary restrictions? The chef will work with you to create the perfect meal for everyone! Once cooked, the chef will clean up too. So enjoy this VIP experience that people are raving about.
Select how you wish your meal to be prepared and your preferred menu option below!
Why we love it for your BACH:
- Stress-free (you won’t have to lift a finger outside of eating)
- Cozy and intimate (make a toast, laugh too loud, and go ahead and tell that questionable story; it’s your space!)
- Experience the celeb life (everything prepped for you; all you do is enjoy)
- The menus have lots of options (from fluffy waffles to hanger steaks, they’ve got everything)
- Cuisine customization (bring your dream meal to life!)
- Did someone say "dessert?" (ice cream sammies, sign us up!)
Choose from 5 Menu Options:
- Tennessee Tex Mex: Guac, Cashew Queso, Siete Chips, Two types of Tacos w/ the fixins (1 Veg, 1 Protein), Sweet Pepper and Bean Salad, Kale and Corn + Cabbage Salad, Seasonal Cake with Berries and Cream
- Tennessee Hot Chicken: GF Breaded Chicken with Nashville Hot Glaze, Pickles, Smashed Potato Salad with Mustard, GF Mac n’ Chz, Cabbage Slaw, Local Greens, Salad with DF Ranch, Seasonal Cake with Berries and Cream
- Pasta Party: Lemon-Herb Grilled Steak, Tomato Penne Pasta Bake with DF Mozzarella, Kale Caesar, Whipped Feta with Crudite and Olives, Roasted Seasonal Veg with Caper-Currant Relish and Lemon-Garlic Glaze, Seasonal Cake with Berries and Cream
- Vegetarian Feast: Whipped Feta with Crudite, Kale Caesar, Fingerling Potatoes with Herb Salsa Verde, Lemony Broccoli, Cauliflower Steaks, Marinated Portobello Mushrooms, Seasonal Cake with Berries and Cream
- Brunch: Cinnamon Waffles with Fruit, Local Bacon, Two Seasonal Frittata (1 Veg, 1 Protein), Local Lettuces, and Seasonal Fruit Salad
- Availability 8 AM - 7 PM (Last Reservation is 730PM to ensure our team is out by 9 PM (Placemat policy)
- Only 1 menu per reservation
- The Chef will arrive 90 minutes prior to the booking start time and leave 90 minutes after the food is prepared.
- Stock the house prior to arrival includes: Dips, Veggies, Snacks, Muffins + Ice Cream Sandwiches.
- All allergies and dietary preferences will be accommodated per reservation request.
- Meals are prepared at your home rental or accommodations, or a drop-off meal option is also available below.
Generous Cancellation Policy
Full refund on cancellations with 7+ days notice. No refund within 7 day window.
Why Book with BACH?
Book with Confidence
While we encourage all experience partners to issue full or half refunds with at least 7 days notice, certain experiences have more strict cancellation policies.
Lowest Price Guarantee
BACH does not add to any of the vendor fees and you are guaranteed the lowest price possible. If you find a lower price, let us know and we’ll match it.