What you'll do:
Grab your partner (or in this case the whole crew) for a Nashville must-do—a private line dance party! You’ll be tush-pushing and boot-scootin' to great tunes with the best of them at this fun party. Don't worry if you're a beginner, this class is perfect for every level of dance experience so the whole group can enjoy. Besides, you'll need these moves when you hit the Honky Tonks later!
Why we love it for your BACH:
- When in Nashville (totally on theme for your southern celebration)
- Group pics included (they’ll take pics ready for the ‘gram)
- TikTok friendly (filming encouraged—they even have tripods for your phone cameras!)
- Beginner- and expert-friendly (they teach all levels)
- It's just too much fun (with the music and moves, your entire group will have a blast!)
About the vendor:
Urban Cowboy Entertainment is a line dance company in Nashville that offers individual and group lessons for shows and events. Their goal is to teach all levels of line and country partner dancing, whether you’re a beginner or have some experience, in a way that is fun and makes your party the best it can be.
- BYOB, water, and restrooms are provided
- No glass please
- Flat shoes or cowgirl boots are recommended
- The venue is Milele Academy (for GPS purposes)
- Updated cancelation policy: For any cancellations made between the time of booking and 7 days prior to the scheduled lesson the customer will receive a 50% refund. Within that final 7-day window, only gift card credit or reschedules will be offered.
4.7 (28 Reviews)
We had a great time at our line dancing class! Definitely a great way to get in the Nashville spirit and have some fun with your group! We learned 3 line dances and none of them were very difficult so even if you aren’t a dancer, you can enjoy it! So glad The Bach App had this on their suggestions of things to do in Nashville!
A must in Nashville, perfect event for our group of 13. Highly recommended! 🤠
A must do in Nashville! It made us feel extra country. after class, we took our new moves to the bar and everyone was obsessed.
Everyone was super nervous about this but I think it was one of the best things we did this weekend! Both instructors were super helpful and taught everything at a slow pace, so everyone was able to do it well. And we were legit line dancing throughout every song every single night all weekend thanks to this class. I would definitely do it again!!
This was incredible - Kyle was a great teacher and we all had so much fun during the class. This is a must do activity!
This was definitely something fun to do if you’re looking for a real piece of Nashville. The place is large enough that our group of 15 was able to learn the dances with no problem.
We had so much fun dancing! Kyle made this fun and easy.
So much fun! And the instructor is quite attractive!
Super fun and easy to learn.
So much fun! 🤩
Such a fun experience!! I would do it again!
This was super fun! The company was great with communication and our instructor made everyone feel comfortable! Great bonding time for the group! Would highly recommend!
Go to the BACH app
to see booking options
Why Book with BACH?
Book with Confidence
While we encourage all experience partners to issue full or half refunds with at least 7 days notice, certain experiences have more strict cancellation policies. See below to fully understand the policy for this experience.
Get the Lowest Price
BACH does not add to any of the vendor fees and you are guaranteed the lowest price possible. If you find a lower price, let us know and we'll match it.