What you'll do:
Break out your inner Dolly or Mariah because this Karaoke party is about to get real! You and your crew will sing in a legit former studio (where Waylon Jennings used to record) on Nashville’s historic Music Row. This private 2-hour studio sesh includes a recording to take home, so you’ll have the memories of your magical performances forever.
Why we love it for your party:
- Totally profesh (studio mic with all the effects that go into a real recording)
- You get to take home a recording (yes, for real, and if you dare!)
- Privacy to belt out what you want (the private studio is yours for 2 hours)
- Unlimited playlist options (almost any song in the world is available)
- You can add on a video or photo shoot option (for an extra fee)
- BYOB (soft drinks included, but BYOB if you need some liquid courage 😉)
About this experience partner:
The Hideout has been a studio in Nashville since the 1990s. Waylon Jennings originally owned this building, and rumor has it he used to throw wicked parties Upstairs. Over the years, stars such as Vince Gill, Maren Morris, Danny Gokey, and David Archuleta have come down to The Hideout to work on their music. And now you can too!
- Soft Drinks included, but BYOB
- Pro Tip: Try to make a list of your favorite Karaoke Songs in advance, it's
never fun when you find yourself wracking your brains to try to remember songs
- The only exception to their playlist options are small independent artists, who
oftentimes don't have karaoke tracks yet
Music Row Karaoke
Come sing in the former basement studio of Waylon Jennings on Nashville's historic music row! Private karaoke for you and your group on a professional studio microphone with all of the effects that go onto a real record with a recording to take home!
What you get: 2 hours private karaoke room with sound engineer.
Starting at $59.00/person
generous Cancellation Policy
Full refund on cancellations with 7+ days notice. No refund within 7 day window.
2 Reviews, 2 Ratings
We all had a great time, Ryan was so kind and funny! We believe that this experience was worth every penny and could not have imagined our Bach trip without it! Thanks again!
SO MUCH FUN! Was a little sketchy walking into the basement but it was completely safe.
Why Book with BACH?
Book with Confidence
While we encourage all experience partners to issue full or half refunds with at least 7 days notice, certain experiences have more strict cancellation policies.
Lowest Price Guarantee
BACH does not add to any of the vendor fees and you are guaranteed the lowest price possible. If you find a lower price, let us know and we’ll match it.