What you’ll do:
Nashville is known for line dancing, but we won't judge if you need a little lesson. The Cocktail CowBoys are here to turn your two left feet into Boot Scootin' Boogie machines. Two Cocktail CowBoys, one of which is a professional dance instructor, will come to your rental house, a park, or any other space and teach you all the country favorites: Tush Push, Cotton Eyed Joe, Cowboy Cha Cha, and more. This instruction can last as long as you'd like, as there will be breaks to put your new skills into play, and for drinks of course. While not on the dance floor, our CowBoys are at your beck and call — we'll serve you drinks and refreshments, take pictures (or pose with you), keep the party area tidy, and take out the trash when we leave. The Boys are there to serve, pamper, and entertain. Get our dancing shoes and we'll make your special day or night one hell of a time. This experience also comes with bandanas for the group!
Why we love it for your party:
- Nashville Line dancing (Learn iconic dances with our Cocktail CowBoys)
- Party perfection (Our CowBoys serve, take photos, and keep the fun going)
- Memorable moments (Capture the fun with our CowBoys for unforgettable memories)
- Free bandanas (Get into the cowboy spirit with complimentary bandanas for your whole group)
- Boot-scootin’ fun (Turn your special day or night into a true Nashville experience with us!)
About this experience partner:
The Cocktail CowBoys hand-picked, upstanding gentlemen who have been selected for their good looks, charm, hospitality, and ability to make your day special. They are all thoroughly vetted, licensed, background checked, and insured. The Cocktail CowBoys will arrive in western gear - boots, jeans, hat, etc - ready to make your party a hit.
They specialize in bachelorettes, birthdays, and girls' weekends are right in our wheelhouse, but any type of party will do (21+).
- They'll come to your Airbnb, VRBO, or rental house. An open space of at least 12' x 12' is recommended. Most medium-sized living rooms work if you move the furniture out of the way. You can also have the instruction in a public space like a park or apartment community space. They are not able to offer our services inside another business, like a hotel. They operate in the Nashville area. An extra charge of $60-360 may be incurred for parties outside our service area.
- For groups of 15 guests or fewer.
- Tips are appreciated and are not included in the service fee.
generous Cancellation Policy
Full refund on cancellations with 7+ days notice. No refund within 7 day window.
Why Book with BACH?
Book with Confidence
While we encourage all experience partners to issue full or half refunds with at least 7 days notice, certain experiences have more strict cancellation policies.
Lowest Price Guarantee
BACH does not add to any of the vendor fees and you are guaranteed the lowest price possible. If you find a lower price, let us know and we’ll match it.