What you'll do:
Enjoy a frosé flight paired with a gourmet breakfast sandwich. The Co-Op porch in Hillsboro Village is the perfect spot to start to the day. The combination of it's pink flamingo vibe and the MGK mural is a recipe for a great day!
Why we love it for your BACH:
- The Co-Op vibe already looks like a bachelorette party every day of the week.
- Loves pink and pushing the limits!
- Neon sign reads "I slept with Harry Styles".
- You can decorate more if you'd like.
- You can play your own playlist.
- World Famous FROSÉ! Repeatedly voted Best Frozen Drink in Charleston, SC. Just opened in Nashville in 2022. Working on earning that title here!
About the vendor:
The Co-Op started in Charleston in 2012 and is so excited to have opened in Nashville in 2022.
The Co-Op food is delish! Just greasy enough to cure a hangover, while still healthy enough to start your day off right.
The Co-Op staff is fun!
Breakfast and Frosé
Starting at $18.00/person
Lunch and Frosé
Starting at $20.00/person
Why Book with BACH?
Book with Confidence
While we encourage all experience partners to issue full or half refunds with at least 7 days notice, certain experiences have more strict cancellation policies. See below to fully understand the policy for this experience.
Get the Lowest Price
BACH does not add to any of the vendor fees and you are guaranteed the lowest price possible. If you find a lower price, let us know and we'll match it.
2005 Belcourt Ave, Nashville, TN 37212, USAGet directions