What you'll do:
Get the bachelorette girls weekend rolling on Charleston's premiere Harbor Bar tour! Let loose on the city's newest and largest pedal party boat. With our club-like atmosphere, booming stereo, and ample room to get down, this will be the party the bride-to-be remembers! Pour another BYOB bevvy and take in the stunning views of Charleston as your group dances to the bachelorette's favorite beats.
Why we love it for your BACH:
- Plenty of room to get down with your crew (with impressive booming bluetooth stereo)
- Insta-worthy views of Charleston (best way to take in the sights of the Holy City)
- Bathroom onboard (don't worry about breaking the seal with those BYOB claws)
- Just minutes from downtown (convenience is key)
- It's BYOB for your favorite beverages and snacks (customize with the bachelorette's faves)
About the vendor:
Harbor Bar is 39 feet of pedal party fun. Our friendly and knowledgable crew can't wait to make your Charleston experience unforgettable! We come from a long background in hospitality so we know how important your event is and we will make sure it's amazing.
- Bathroom onboard
- BYOB and BYOSnacks
- Transfer glass to cups
- We have coolers but there's room for yours if you prefer
- 20% gratuity added for the crew
- Happy to help plan restaurants, nightlife, and local knowledge
Public Weekday Tour
Public Boat Tour
Starting at $50.00/person
Public Weekend Tour
Public Boat Tour
Starting at $55.00/person
Private Charter (Any day)
Private boat tour just with you and your BACH crew.
Starting at $900.00/party
Why Book with BACH?
Book with Confidence
While we encourage all experience partners to issue full or half refunds with at least 7 days notice, certain experiences have more strict cancellation policies. See below to fully understand the policy for this experience.
Get the Lowest Price
BACH does not add to any of the vendor fees and you are guaranteed the lowest price possible. If you find a lower price, let us know and we'll match it.
56 Ashley Point Dr, Charleston, SC 29407, USAGet directions