What you'll do:
Your BACH crew will board our oversized double decker party pontoon after meeting your captain at Lake Travis. Pack up some snacks and the bride-to-be's favorite bevs—it's BYOB, ya'll! You'll spend 3 to 5 hours (choose from the prices below) cruising along to your own speed as our experienced captain navigates your ATX lake day. Some parties want a quiet swimming hole, some want to party in Devils Cove, just let us know, and have your playlists or requests ready for the 600W speakers, too. It's your party, we're just here to make sure your lake day is perfect!
Why we love it for your BACH:
- Party like a rock star (snag all the attention when you pull into the cove with your double decker party)
- Endless photo ops (will it be matching swimsuits? matching sunnies? matching ridiculously oversized sun hats?)
- Um, there's a waterslide (or show off your backflip from the upper level)
- BYOB budget saver (bring your own drinks now and save money for Rainey Street)
- The great outdoors (two levels of a floating party palace cruising along a beautiful, serene Texas lake)
- Licensed captain to navigate the lake and drive the pontoon
- Floating lily pad & foam noodles
- Bluetooth speakers (600W)
- Large cooler chest (for ice; not included)
- Lounge chairs
- Cost of fuel
- Life jackets and first aid kit
About the vendor:
Andrew, owner of Boats & Coves has been a licensed captain on Lake Travis for over 15 years. He has experience with party barges, yachts, houseboats, double decker pontoons, and ski boats. Andrew also holds 21 years of SCUBA diving experience and does search and recovery diving on Lake Travis. "After working for other boating companies, I realized I could provide a more personalized, detail-oriented party experience for passengers, so I launched Boats & Coves in 2020!" In addition to boat parties, he holds a Master's degree in Occupational Therapy from Texas Woman's University Houston and is now a fully licensed therapist.
- Choose where your party hangs (or we'll provide guidance); Devils Cove, Hippie Hollow, Mansfield Dam, Arkansas Bend Park, and more
- Glass allowed, but please be mindful when disposing empty bottles in the trash as to not break the glass if possible
- Lake Travis is located approximately 22 miles from Downtown Austin
- 13 passenger capacity
Why Book with BACH?
Book with Confidence
While we encourage all experience partners to issue full or half refunds with at least 7 days notice, certain experiences have more strict cancellation policies. See below to fully understand the policy for this experience.
Get the Lowest Price
BACH does not add to any of the vendor fees and you are guaranteed the lowest price possible. If you find a lower price, let us know and we'll match it.
17141 Rocky Ridge Rd, Austin, TX 78734, USAGet directions