Bachelorette parties are all about cutting loose and throwing a celebration for the bride-to-be with her closest crew. Choosing a theme adds a special touch, sets a stage for a night you won't forget. Whether you’re going cowgirl, tropical or glam, unleashing a themed bachelorette party turns the ordinary into a wild adventure.
Why have a theme?
Picture this: all the girls in your bachelorette party, rocking the same fab outfit, radiating as you hit the town. Heads turn, and strangers ask you questions. Excitement. It's a moment of pure celebration, where everyone around you feels compelled to join in and congratulate you on your big day.
Having a theme brings together your crew to show your support for the bride on her biggest day.
- Last Splash: A beach or poolside bachelorette party theme celebrating the bride's final summer as a single woman, with sun, sand, cocktails, and fun. Think stylish swimsuits, tropical shirts, and Pina Coladas.
- Last Rodeo: Saddle up for a wild Western-themed bachelorette party where the bride and her posse don cowboy hats, kick up their heels with line dancing, and ride a on a mechanical bull.
- PJs + Prosecco: Throw back to the old times at a slumber party. Nothing sounds sweeter than staying in, rocking your comfiest PJs, and popping open bottles of bubbly Prosecco. Play games, reminisce on memories, and raise a toast to the future ahead.
- Boozy Brunch: Go bottomless (with your mimosas). Dress up and hit a cool brunch spot with cocktails, great food and your best gal pals.
- Girls Gone Glamping: Explore your wild side. Take a trip to the great outdoors and with a glamorous twist. Luxurious tents in a stunning location, where you and your besties can explore nature, hike breathtaking trails, gaze at the stars, and gather around a cozy campfire for unforgettable storytelling (and ice cold drinks).
- Margs + Matrimony: A festive bachelorette party theme that involves lots of margaritas, Mexican food, and fun activities like salsa dancing or a piñata.
- Bond Bride: A spy-themed bachelorette party that celebrates the bride-to-be's love for James Bond movies, with secret missions, espionage-themed activities, and maybe even a casino night. Grab your poker chips!
- Artful Affair: Make your bachelorette party a masterpiece. Whether you opt for vino and painting or hands-on pottery, get ready to tap into your imagination, indulge in self-expression, and craft unforgettable memories with the bride-to-be and her creative tribe.
- Wine Country Weekend: Take a trip to a nearby winery or vineyard for a relaxing and indulgent bachelorette party, with wine tastings, gourmet meals, and beautiful scenery.
- Pink: Embrace the bride's passion for all things pink with a bachelorette party that's bursting with rosy hues. From decorations and delectable treats to themed drinks and, if you're feeling extra bold, coordinating pink outfits, this party is a vibrant celebration of the bride's love for the color, creating a fun day that makes sure to make everyone feel pretty in pink.
- Murder Mystery: Who did it? Host a thrilling night where you dress up, follow clues, and solve a murder mystery together. Get ready to channel your inner detective and create unforgettable memories.
- Match Made in Heaven: A celestial-themed bachelorette party that celebrates the bride-to-be's love for astrology, with horoscope readings, star-gazing, and other celestial activities.
- Taylor Swift: It’s a love story, baby just say yes! A music-themed bachelorette party that pays homage to the pop superstar with karaoke, dance parties, and possibly even a Taylor Swift concert.
- Zen & the Bride: The bride needs to destress from all the wedding planning! Host a relaxing and rejuvenating bachelorette party with a yoga and wellness theme, complete with spa treatments, meditation sessions, and healthy meals.
- Last Disco: Groovy baby. A retro bachelorette party theme that brings back the disco era with funky costumes, disco balls, and dancing to classic disco hits to dance the night away.
- Slumber Party: A cozy and intimate bachelorette party theme that involves pajamas, popcorn, movies, and girl talk.
- Girls Just Wanna Have Sun: A beachy bachelorette party theme that celebrates girl power, with plenty of sun, sand, and fun activities like surfing, paddleboarding, or beach volleyball.
- Glitz + Glam: A glamorous bachelorette party theme that involves dressing up, sipping champagne, and enjoying luxurious activities like spa treatments, shopping, or a fancy dinner.
- Drunk in love: A party-focused bachelorette party theme that involves lots of drinking, dancing, and celebrating the bride-to-be's love for her partner.
- Something Blue: A bridal-themed bachelorette party that incorporates the wedding tradition of "something blue" into the decorations, outfits, or activities.
- Dazed + Engaged: A whimsical bachelorette party theme that involves dreamy decorations, magical activities like tarot readings or crystal healing, and lots of fun photo ops.
- Veuve Before Vows: A chic bachelorette party theme that involves sipping on Veuve Clicquot champagne and enjoying upscale activities like wine tasting, gourmet meals, or a fancy cocktail bar.
- Coastal Cowgirl: A beachy Western-themed bachelorette party that combines the best of both worlds, with cowboy boots, beach hats, and fun activities like horseback riding or surfing.
- Harry Styles: A music-themed bachelorette party that pays homage to the British heartthrob with karaoke, dance parties, and possibly even a Harry Styles concert.
- Nautical Nuptials: Set sail with a nautical-themed bachelorette party, featuring boat rides, beachside bonfires, and plenty of seafood and cocktails.
- Wild West Wives: Channel your inner cowgirl with a Western-themed bachelorette party, complete with line dancing, horseback riding, and BBQ dinners.
- Beach Bash: Head to the beach for a laid-back bachelorette party, with activities like beach volleyball, snorkeling, and sunset yoga, plus plenty of margaritas and seafood.
- Vintage Vibes: Take a trip back in time with a vintage-themed bachelorette party, featuring retro outfits, classic cocktails, and fun activities like swing dancing or vintage shopping.
- Tropi-Cali: Bring a California vibe to your bachelorette party with a tropical twist, featuring palm trees, fruity cocktails, and plenty of sunshine.
- Hollywood Hills Hideaway: Enjoy a glamorous and star-studded bachelorette party with a Hollywood Hills theme, featuring luxurious accommodations, VIP access to exclusive clubs, and a chance to rub shoulders with celebrities.
- Game Night: Host a fun and interactive bachelorette party with a game night theme, featuring classic games like Monopoly, Cards Against Humanity, and Jenga, plus plenty of snacks and drinks.
- Floral Fling: Celebrate the beauty of flowers with a floral-themed bachelorette party, featuring flower crown-making, a visit to a botanical garden, and plenty of blooming decor.
- Disney Dream: Embrace your inner child with a Disney-themed bachelorette party, featuring visits to the Disney theme parks, Disney-inspired outfits, and plenty of magical fun.
How to Execute a Bachelorette Party Theme
1) Pick a theme of the bride's interests and personality.
2) Create a budget and find creative ways to stay within it, such as DIY decorations or potluck-style food.
3) Send out themed invitations well in advance and provide clear details about the theme, attire, and any special activities or surprises.
4) Encourage guests to dress according to the theme. Provide suggestions for attire that aligns with the chosen theme
5) Plan activities and games that are in line with the theme.
6) Design a menu that complements the theme. Serve food and drinks that align with the chosen theme. Consider dietary restrictions and preferences of the guests when planning.
7) Create personalized party favors that tie into the theme. These can be small gifts, customized items, or themed goodie bags that guests can take home as a memento of the celebration.
8) Curate a playlist that matches the theme. Include songs that evoke the ambiance or style of the chosen theme, ensuring a lively and enjoyable atmosphere throughout the event.
9) Decorate the venue with decorations that align with the chosen theme. Use props, balloons, banners, table settings, and other decor items that reflect the theme's colors and style. Incorporate themed centerpieces, photo backdrops, or personalized signage to enhance the atmosphere.
10) Assign someone to take photos and videos during the party. Encourage guests to take pictures with themed props or set up a photo booth area.
11) It’s always good to have a plan B and back up reservations because of the weather.
Bringing it all together
Having a theme for a bachelorette party adds a personalized touch and makes the bride feel special before her big day. It makes everyone feel a part of their best friend's big next step in life and brings your gal pals closer together. Start planning one of these themes for your rendez-vous, and go out with a blast!
As for filling your days with activities to go along with your theme, head to the BACH Marketplace where you can easily book multiple activities for the group!